Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Busy Times

Well, after last week's ice storm and intermittent power outages, and preparing for our Super Bowl party, I think things are finally back to normal here....at least until the next storm moves in anyways!  At this point I'm sure it's just pointless to complain about the weather..so I won't.  Instead, I'd like to share with you my newest book blogging endeavor (don't worry this blog isn't going anywhere)  I LOVE reading mysteries, particularly those "cozy" mystery series.  I wanted to create a blog that would just focus solely upon this genre, thus, the creation of  Mysteries and Cupcakes:
At Mysteries and Cupcakes, I'll be providing book reviews, author interviews/guest posts, and giveaways that all focus on mysteries!  I hope you'll stop by and join me in this new endeavor...I'm so excited!  But don't worry I'll still be offering the same here at Sugar Creek Cottage, but with a wider array of genres.  And don't forget, the big Valentine's Day Romance Book Giveaway is just around the corner!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. New gfc follower. I'd love a follow back. http://realadventuresfromamomof3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts, opinions, and comments in general!