Saturday, January 29, 2011

Itialian Chicken and Potatoes

 Here's another one of my favorite crock pot recipes...perfect for yet another cold, snow weekend:
Italian Chicken and Potatoes
Ingredients:
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1/2 cup Italian Salad Dressing
1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
4 to 6 medium red potatoes, cut into wedges
Preparation:
Place chicken in bottom of Crock Pot. Sprinkle with half of the Italian dressing, seasoning, and grated cheese. Place potatoes around the chicken. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
Cook on low for about 6-8 hours, or until the chicken is done and potatoes are tender.
Serve with steamed green beans sprinkled with Italian seasoning and Ta..da...
 


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Holy Cow that looks amazing! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I am a new follower from Stepping By Saturday. I would love a follow back at
    http://megankayden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmmmmyyyy! :o)

    Following you from a blog hop! :o)

    www.flipflopreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omigosh, does that look YUM or does that look YUM!

    ~ www.billiemonster.com ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that looks amazing!
    I'm following you from FMBT!
    http://4mykiddos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks Yummy! Easy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks yummy! I'm a new follower from Blog Hop Skip & Jump Wednesday. I'd love for you visit my blog and follow back.

    Donna
    http://potofgoldgiveaways.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've given you an award, stop over to my page to grab it and follow the acceptance criteria!!!

    TrulySimplyPink

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect for a cold winter day like today. Thanks for the recipe!
    -Buffi
    My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts, opinions, and comments in general!