Monday, July 18, 2011

Upcoming Events...And Something New

I've got three great events scheduled this week that you won't want to miss!  On Thursday I'll be interviewing Tracy Seeley, author of My Ruby Slippers: The Road Back To Kansas and I'll be providing my review of this elegant memoir as well.  This is part of the Women on Writing (WoW) book tours and I'm never disappointed with the books they send my way!  
And Friday will kick-off the Galley book tour for Justice by Karen Robards, another suspense-filled novel!  And on Satruday, I'll be posting my review of The Butterfly Cabinet by Bernie McGill, another historical mystery thriller. So be sure to stop by later this week for these remarkable reads!

 And now for something new...
I began this blog in December as part of my New Year's Resolution to get out of my rut, read more, and try to put my degree in English Lit to use (which I have certainly done)  But as with everyone, there is more to me than books and reading.  I also have a passion for cross stitching, particularly reproduction samplers from days gone by. And the Autumn harvest is just around the corner and I'll be busy canning apple sauce, apple butter, spice pear butter, pumpkin butter, and more.  I'd love to share these endeavors with you! So, I've decided to start a more personal blog where I'll be sharing my stitching projects, family recipes, and life in a small country town.  I'll be posting my first entry later this week with photos of my autumn stitching projects and invite you to follow along:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts, opinions, and comments in general!