Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Unexpected Technical Difficulties

Please accept my sincere apologies! My computer had to go to the doctor this morning.  Last night, the lights grew dim and then my monitor went black.  I  tried to re-boot with fingers crossed but nothing.  I had just had the motherboard replaced two weeks ago  and obviously something still isn't quite right.  I'm using a neighbor's computer but still all of my files, as well as today's interview, are on my computer and out of reach.  So please be patient with me....I'll be back soon!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your computer. I'm really enjoying your blog--I am eager to hear what you think about "My Ruby Slippers" it looks like a fun read.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, sorry about your computer--been there!
    Looking forward to your post on Leaving the Hall Light On!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get your computer back soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts, opinions, and comments in general!